We are inviting you to take part in CyBRICS — the first cybersecurity competition organized in a cross-university effort by BRICS countries academia.
The Qualification round is open for the teams from all countries.
Top 5 academic teams from each of BRICS countries will be invited to take part in the Final Round.
- Sat, July 20th, 2019 10:00 UTC
- Duration: 24 hours, ends on Sun, July 21st 10:00 UTC
- Jeopardy-style: couple dozen computer security challenges
- Eligibility: open for all teams online, academic, amateur or professional
- Qualification: top 25 academic teams from BRICS countries are invited to the on-site Final Round
- Additional Prize: XCTF organizing commitee gives Top-1 team (not necessarily academic) a spot in XCTF Finals 2019 (time and place will be notified separately)
- September 23rd—28th, 2019
- Location: Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Teams: top 5 academic teams from each country (25 total), 5 members per team
- Team Countries: Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa
1st place: 10 000 USD
2nd place: 5 000 USD
3rd place: 3 000 USD
Please get more details about the competition format, rules and logistics on the Rules and Details page.
Should any questions arise, please contact us at